Have you got Watt it takes to succeed? Join the brand-new Electrical Team at CPM as a Sales Executive representing the Stanley Black&Decker in trade outlets promoting their range of tools. £26500 per annum plus up to 10% bonus and a company vehicle.Ideal location:
Wakefield, WF1Territory covering:
Leeds, Derby, Nottingham and surrounding areas
We are seeking Sales Executives who have a passion and knowledge of power tools or a background within the electrical channel. Take ownership of your territory and drive brand presence in your outlets and user engagement across the Stanley Black&Decker and DeWalt brands. If you have the passion to succeed it could well open doors to further exciting career moves in the future!What will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
* Visiting electrical retailers in your territory such as CEF, REXEL, Yess Electrical and Edmundsons , representing the product range, maximising all potential sales opportunities for all brands
* Achieving sales growth across your territory, ensuring all sales opportunities for new products are maximised
* Implement any promotional deals, planning how best to promote them across your territory
* Continually grow your technical knowledge of the products and marketplace
* Be the ambassador of both brands by attending & supporting at key national events and end user events
* Build strong relationships with key customers to influence availability and visibility of products, gain incremental space and grow product listings in all outletsYou would enjoy this Sales Executive role if you
* You are sales focused, able to plan strategically and driven by priorities and achieving goals.
* You are a strong communicator, able to negotiate and sell with ease
* Have a solid sales background and a passion for power tools and DIY.
* Like to work hard and play hard, there is a great team culture!
* Have a full UK driving licenceWhy work for us?
* Salary: £26500 plus 10% bonus
* Company van, tools and uniform provided
* 37.5 hrs per week Monday -Friday with some weekend work required
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.