CPM are working alongside Taylors of Harrogate, a family run company who have been making tea and coffee for over 100 years. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join us on a 12-month contract, working part time from early August. This role offer 22.5 hours per week and pays £12.82 per hour and an annual bonus of up to £1500Ideal location:
Territory covering: London Central & Halo North/West and surrounding areasWhat will you be doing in this Sales Executive role?
Your main role will be to visit independent and franchised hotels to actively encourage them to stock Taylors of Harrogate new coffee bags. These premium products will be targeted at premium outlets and it will be the responsibility of you to -
* Build solid relationships with hotel staff to gain actionable insight.
* Be a brand ambassador for Taylors of Harrogate products and represent them in a professional way.
* Sample products with staff ad customers to gain brand advocacy
* Gain distribution through encouraging outlets to order through their RTM.
* Seek out new opportunities off call file to add further value to the activity.
* Be the face of Taylors of Harrogate in the field.Ideal candidates will have:
* Field sales experience, calling into hotel chains would be ideal
* A consultative sales approach
* A full UK driving license and use of your own vehicle
* Ability to journey plan, using a call file but also able to seek out other opportunitiesWhat are we offering?
* £12.82 per hour + £1500 annual bonus + mileage +expenses* Part-time work 22.5 per week - more hours can be considered for the right applicant
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
* 12 month long contract with a premium brand
In addition, you will be given unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to help you succeed. There are also fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress both within CPM.If you'd like be part of our great team, then please apply now!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.