Ceuta Group is a global consumer brand service organisation working with some of the most dynamic brands in Health & Personal Care, Food & Drink and Household Categories. Our 450+ employees across the Ceuta Group support every aspect of brand growth for our clients and customers. Ceuta Healthcare, the flagship company based in Bournemouth, was established 25 years ago and continues to develop brands by offering key insights and category expertise to deliver great results consistently. Our business model and bespoke approach make us an invaluable business partner, and our Gold Investors in People accreditation demonstrates that we value our talented people and recognise that they are integral for helping us achieve our goals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Client Manager, in one of our Client Management teams, who has the ability to work with Amazon as a seller and to open a beauty vendor account in order to sell our clients’ well known and market-leading Health & Beauty brands. Experience in selling on and to other leading e-commerce sites would also be beneficial as would be experience of working with Amazon on a pan European basis
This is a full time, permanent, Head-Office based (Bournemouth) position reporting to our Client Controller. Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 2 days per week until 31st December 2021.
This important role is responsible for the development of Ceuta Healthcare client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of the clients’ products, within designated categories and trade channels (most prominently the e-commerce channel) in line with clients’ and company objectives and operating standards. You will work with other client managers and their clients, as well as partners and customers to drive sales in e-commerce platforms and customers.
Client Specific Key Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage designated clients
- Key contact for all Client requirements
- Manage client trade objectives
- Develop trade marketing plans
- Chair regular review meetings / conference calls
Trade Specific Responsibilities:
- Work with Ceuta Healthcare sales teams to develop category solutions and strategic brand and trade plans for each account
- Lead trade meetings with e-commerce customers and partners
- Co-ordinate and influence range review processes
- Manage partnership marketing activities
- Manage design, production and implementation of POSM materials
- Manage ad hoc merchandising, in-store Consumer activity, other online trade marketing activities
- Ensure sales force have brand information to manage the accounts - Customer presentations including pricing documents, competitor analysis, category solutions, sales updates, promotional plans.
- Explore emerging e-commerce platforms and customers to discover size of prize and key commercial requirements
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within FMCG (ideally healthcare, personal care or beauty)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing and developing Amazon and other e-commerce trade customers.
- Previous experience in sales and/or marketing would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar, fast paced environment is preferred
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Amazon Advertising Accreditation or 2 years’ experience of managing PPC advertising (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and forecast accordingly.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles in order to provide ranging recommendations for key customers
- The ability to use excel to an intermediate level in order interpret sales data and create reports for the client
- To ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to create compelling presentations and confidently present them to both customers and clients.
- Understanding of how to interpret marketing guidelines and apply these to local customer focused activities.
- Competitive remuneration package, DOE
- 25-day basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online training academy
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast every Friday
For more details, or to apply, please visit our Career Hub here: https://ce0250li.webitrent.com/ce0250li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC105GF.open?WVID=3021340ABJ
You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000030, or the job title E-Commerce Client Manager
The closing date for applications is 13/07/2021, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date. First stage interviews will commence W/C 19th July.