Salary – Excellent package and benefits
Additional perks – Company car, pension & healthcare.
A Little More About the Company
This is one of the biggest and most recognisable brands in the drinks industry. As a young, vibrant and exciting company, they are on the lookout for a Regional Account Executive whose focus will be on establishing relationships with decision-makers across various impulse accounts.
This company is viewed as one of the most creative companies around and is globally recognised for its presence in both On and Off-trade. They are looking to acquire talented, bright, enthusiastic people who have a real entrepreneurial spark. They really look to invest in their people and give opportunities for ideas and growth at all levels. This is an autonomous position working with a high profile FMCG brand, opportunities like this don’t come along too often!
What You’ll Be Trusted With
As a Regional Account Executive, you will be responsible for Managing multiple operating groups in your region dealing with the key decision-makers to achieve maximum PSR across their portfolio of stores. Leverage joint business plans and local terms to achieve PSR objectives.
- Achieve specific volume, distribution, Share of Space and Additional Placement objectives across the customer base, as agreed with National Sales Manager
- Complete analysis of ad-hoc promotions to ensure future developments and improved use of tactical budgets
- Implement retail strategy as agreed with Impulse Sales Manager
- Achieve specific availability and perfect store objectives across the customer base, as agreed with Impulse Sales Manager
- Managing complexity to ensure excellent communication and reporting are delivered at all times
- Create and manage your own account portfolio to achieve your specific objectives through analysing your individual reports
What Our Client Is Looking For
- Strong negotiator and results-focused.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to manage time and workload.
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of the Impulse Channel
Your Experience Includes
- Solid understanding of the FMCG & Impulse industry.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Educated to Degree Level.
If you want to work for one of the most desirable brands in the world, gain a great understanding of working in a sales environment and have fun whilst doing all of this then please get in touch!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk