An opportunity to join this group of foodies to deliver exceptional products through brand ownership and close working relationships with commercial and NPD.
In a nutshell this role is a Brand Manager, London based, for a chilled food manufacturer that is growing across the UK and global markets.
Of course, you're experienced in marketing and brand management but are you also the person that can spend hours in aisles looking at new products, packaging and exciting new brands in food and drink? Do you have a natural interest in food, ingredients and what's hot in the FMCG market?
Well for you this fast-growing curator of delicious, chilled food products is a great place to be. This London based business are looking for that special someone to join their marketing team focussed on UK and global growth of this Chef-led food brand.
As the guardian of the brand, occasional sweet treat taster and overall champion of Brand promotion across global consumers you will be required to:
- Design and develop packaging, liaising with your technical and NPD colleagues as well as external marketing and printer suppliers
- Work closely with NPD on new concepts and category growth
- Develop trade marketing plans and work closely with the sales and commercial team on overall sales strategy and brand growth
- Provide an online presence - website and social media management will be critical
- Manage events, sampling and promotions
So, all you need is experience in food brand management, a marketing qualification, be London based with flex on home and office working and have a passion for quality ingredients and delicious products.
If you want to know more, please get in touch directly with me, Abbi or send your CV through for us to talk.