London Account Manager – Craft Beer
Salary: C.£30,000 + Bonus + Travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one a fantastic South London brewer that are very prominent within the craft beer scene. The business has an exciting portfolio including Lagers, IPAs, Session Ales and have won countless awards in the field, their key focus is with bold but balanced beers. This role will focus on independents and multiple operators and have a key focus on building relationships with specialist independent retailers.
The opportunity is an Account Manager that will be focusing on raising and increasing the profile of the business throughout the South and West London, with a key focus on driving the brands growth through specific targeting of craft led businesses.
The role will include;
- Achieving new sales growth through relationship building with the On-Trade
- Managing existing account base and increasing sales throughout area
- Being an ambassador of the products and company
- Achieving listings in specialist beer retailers and Off-Trade merchants
- Developing both the brand image and visibility through the London
- Being responsible for achieving product activation within key venues
This role will be perfect for someone who has previous sales experience within the drinks industry and also hospitality professionals that have an in depth knowledge of craft beer and the industry. Previous account experience with London venues will put you at an advantage as will an in-depth knowledge of beer and brewing. If you are confident this is you then please contact me on 0113 205 4970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org