Senior Category Manager – High growth foods business
Office based in London
Up to £70k plus exceptional package
- Market-leading healthy foods business with BIG ambitions
- Are a fast growing, pioneering and ethical business who take pride in sharing delicious and super healthy products with the increasingly health conscious UK consumer
- As category-creators with a strong focus on continued innovation they already have a strong retailer presence across the grocery, convenience and health food retailers now ready for the next step!
- We are looking for a brilliant Senior Category Manager to co-create, drive and grow the category agenda with key retailers both in UK and International.
- Influence customers long term decision making through a compelling category vision
- Identify and deliver key category initiatives and tactics to help customers grow the category
- Partner with customers on annual range reviews delivering category insights, range, space and merchandising recommendations
- Build strong internal and external customer relationships
- Identify insight to inform business and customer strategy
- Work with Sales team to unlock new business in emerging channels and international markets
- To lead shopper insights to allow the business to identify and deliver growth opportunities
- Will be an experienced Senior Category Manager, preferably in Food and Drink but with extensive FMCG experience
- Be an expert at using continuous data to develop engaging Category Strategies and Visions
- Have experience using the visions to drive customer engagement and decision making
- An ability to influence is paramount as you will be required to influence at all levels internally and externally.
Benefits & details
- Up to £70k salary
- Exceptional package
- Office based in London
- Accessible from Central and Greater London
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16008/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.