- Our client is recognized for its Premium positioning in what is a Highly competitive Hot Beverages Category
- Operating worldwide they are currently in the midst of a very significant period of investment and growth, to further accelerate this they are now recruiting for an Interim Digital Marketing Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses who also offer the development, support, and the chance to lead something big! With a turnover of £100m+, they’ve been in double digit growth for the last 10 years!
- Known for its fantastic culture - this is a business that cares deeply about its people and entrepreneurial culture. They are now looking for a creative, results orientated Interim Digital Marketing Manager!
- As Interim Digital Marketing Manager you will be building the strategy and executing all UK digital marketing including SEO/SEM, CRM, social media and display advertising campaigns, as well as their social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- You will have the ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points whilst collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners.
- You will be an entrepreneurial proven digital marketer whom has successfully operating in a high performing FMCG Head Office environment.
- Be able to lead and manage SEO/SEM, CRM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns with extensive knowledge of website analytics and reporting tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, DOMO)
- Successful candidates for this Digital Marketing Manager role will have an excellent track record in building strong external & internal relationships at all levels
- Passionate about working within the coffee industry! ;)
Benefits & details:
- Highly attractive + Bonus & Package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16004/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.