Digital Marketing Manager
South East based with super flex working
This super-premium boutique spirits business that has recently launched in the UK, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their small, but fun and friendly, ambitious team.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving D2C sales by creating exciting and engaging digital campaigns that engage and drive purchase and content that tells the brand story and drives brand integrity.
Having come from a brand-led consumer products business, you will be experienced in creating and executing digital acquisition and retention strategies, as well as optimising websites for a smooth customer journey.
- Own the UK Digital Marketing Strategy
- Strategy & execution of all digital comms and campaigns across email, paid ads, website, SEO, affiliates
- Manage social media for the brand, across all platforms, including strategy, content creation and optimisation
- Develop a strong Social Calendar which ties into key business initiatives, cultural moments and targets specific audiences
- Attend B2B and B2C events, representing the brand and working alongside the sales team
- Reporting & analysis across all digital channels
- Management of the digital marketing budget, delivering ROI across all channels
- Develop strong internal relationships internally with all key stakeholders
Ideally you will have:
- Strong customer acquisition digital marketing experience in an eCommerce environment for a B2C business
- Experience in performance marketing with a strong grasp on converting & retaining shoppers, particularly with working knowledge of SEO, PPC, affiliates, retargeting, and paid social
- Experience with Facebook, Google, and Amazon ads
- Understands how to attribute spend and performance across a range of channels
- Proven analytical and skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics
- Understands the importance of long-term brand building
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Strong bias for action and desire to drive growth, test & learn
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills with individuals at both peer and management levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a super exciting, luxury business at a pivotal point in its growth and really make a difference. If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.