Title: Sales Executive
Location: Exeter / Plymouth
Salary: up to £30k
Our client is a Globally renowned forward thinking Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. They are category leaders who take pride in their employees development and training, providing an enjoyable experience with some outstanding opportunities and fantastic company benefits whilst developing as a successful Sales Executive.
This Sales Executive role is to cover an existing account base and focus on new business whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place across regional on-trade. Developing your entrepreneurial ability will allow you to become a key ambassador for this region whilst representing one of the biggest brands on the planet. Enthusiasm for gastronomy and a passion for the on-trade industry is required
- Use your unique personality to showcase this premium brand.
- Bring the brand to life, from the trendiest cafés and bars, the best clubs in town, and the biggest festivals, to the most private and exclusive events.
- Create and maintain a network of decision-makers in the hospitality and gastronomy scenes spreading affinity and enthusiasm for Red Bull.
- Build your personal reputation within the local scene based on your extensive knowledge of the gastronomy industry and the latest trends.
- Take full responsibility for the On-Premise sales and marketing activities for your region.
- Well Networked – Established contacts within the night scene/on trade industry
- Open and extroverted – not afraid to approach people
- Experience in the beverage industry, hospitality, marketing, sales or gastronomy
- Strong communicational skills.
- I.T savvy
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Commercial acumen
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
If you feel you have the right experience please apply quoting reference 17/16003/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website