A successful, friendly and fast-growing pet food supplier and UK distributor of some of the world’s best known pet food brands.
Due to success and growth, the business are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join the existing team. This is a fast - paced, hands-on, customer focused administration position, supporting the sales office with a variety of tasks which include;
- Responding to customer enquiries by telephone or email
- Order capture and purchase order processing
- Raising dispatch notes for the warehouse
- Credit note production
- Aged debt reports
- Meeting all internal/external service level agreements
- Working with 3rd party service providers including logistics companies and delivery services
In order to be considered for the position of Sales Administrator, you must possess the following:
- Strong administration experience gained from within a sales office environment (ideally FMCG industry)
- Experience of dealing with customers directly, professionally and efficiently
- Order processing and invoice raising experience
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- A confident, outgoing and adaptable personality
- Highly organised and methodical
- Strong PC literacy to include; Word & Excel
- MUST be educated to A-level standard as a minimum (ideally degree)
- Happy to work around dogs
- Based in/around the Reigate area
The job holder will enjoy a salary of just over £25,000 p.a, 22 days holiday + bank holidays and annual profit share award.
9am – 5.30pm
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.