Do you want to be recognised and rewarded for your own hard work as well as that of your team? Are you looking for a new opportunity where there is no limit on how much you can earn? Do you have experience of managing a team but still driven by sales? We have a new and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, highly target driven and ambitious Senior Business Development Manager to join Cosine on behalf of a market leading blue-chip company. £30K basic, OTE £45K realistic first-year earnings + uncapped commission.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be working on behalf of a globally recognised brand, you will be increasing revenue for merchants and supporting a city team. Through engaging the decision maker, you will understand their business needs, to be able to sell in a credit card service which compliments the merchants existing card payments systems. You will also work with them to convert their business into one that actively promotes the acceptance of the card service to grow their business.
Location: Edinburgh, EH1
Full territory details: Edinburgh
As a Senior Business Development Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Spending 50% of your time in the field driving your own sales and 50% of your time coaching, developing and supporting your team.
• Taking full ownership of your territory, including researching, planning, networking and local knowledge
• Using data to effectively landscape, influence sales and monitoring team performance
• Having great conversations and networking with small to medium size business about the benefits of adding an additional pay service to their customers
• Live reporting and accurate data capture on CRM system for yourself and monitoring your team
• Generating your own new opportunities and creating a strong pipeline of business
• Overseeing yours and your teams sales conversions through each step of the sale process through to completion
• Coaching and developing your team to ensure they’re hitting all set targets and KPIs
• Providing on the job training to all new starters and offering daily support to direct reports
We want to hear from you if you have:
• Proven experience exceeding set sales targets and can use your experience to lead a team from the front.
• Passionate about driving your team to achieve performance targets by coaching and inspiring them to succeed.
• Excited by the opportunity to drive sales in your area for a new service
• Experience in engaging with decision makers around features and benefits of a product or service
• Ability to have commercial conversations and build instant rapport
• An eye for detail ensuring accurate and timely data capture
• Happy to work individually but part of a wider team
Why work for us:
• Great package offered OTE £45K with uncapped commission (£30k basic)
• Flexible hours –37.5 hours Monday to Friday
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Business Mileage
• Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
• Laptop, Tablet & mobile phone
• Industry specialist training
• Reward and recognition program
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel and Subsidised Gym Membership.
This is a field-based role, so it is essential that you have a driving licence and your own transport (business mileage paid / travel)
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
Cosine is an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities