Does your career need a bit of DIY? We have an exciting opportunity to work for CPM as a Retail Executive representing Stanley and Black & Decker, selling and promoting their tools in DIY retail stores. Earn £26,007 per annum plus 10% bonus and a company vehicle.
Ideal location: Enfield EN1Territory covering:
St Albans, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Ipswich, Luton, Milton Keynes, South West and North London, Oxford, Romford, Slough, Uxbridge and surrounding areas
If you are looking for a Retail Executive role working with market leading brands and products that allows you to demonstrate your relationship building skills and passion for the products, then we have a great sales opportunity for you. We will give you extensive sales and product training and it could well open doors to further exciting career moves in the future!What will you be doing as a Retail Executive?
* You will be visiting large DIY retailers in your territory as the ambassador for Stanley Black & Decker, raising the in-store profile of their brands
* The role is 50% merchandising, 30% demonstrating & and 20% sales.
* You will build strong relationships with key store contacts, enabling you to influence the availability and visibility of the range of products, in turn helping increase sales in store
* Your passion for the products and great product knowledge will help you engage with both store contacts and their customers, to ensure the Stanley Black and Decker brands become their brand of choice.
* You will also get the opportunity to be an ambassador for the brands by attending & supporting at key national events throughout the year.
* Working for CPM as a Retail Executive you will have access to some of the best sales and product training availableYou would enjoy this Retail Executive role if
* You are a strong communicator, with the ability to influence and build strong relationships with customers and store contacts alike
* Enjoy using your powers of persuasion
* Are motivated and driven, with a desire to achieve
* Are enthusiastic, with a flair for new ideas
* Have a keen interest in power tools and DIY
* Are looking for a great full-time role working Monday to Friday but are happy with occasional weekend work to attend exhibitions and county shows
* Have a full UK driving licenceWhy work for us?
In addition to a great reward package you will be given a company vehicle, uniform and the support of your field manager to enable you to excel and be your very best!
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.If you would have a passion for DIY and would love to represent such market leading tool brands, then please apply now!