To own and manage the UK independent channel which drives significant growth to the UK & Ireland P&L. Role to include end to end management of key independent accounts and supporting the strategy of long-tail accounts through the Bugaboo Business platform supported by customer services team. The role would entail significant UK travel 80-90% of the time.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Drive sales on the Bugaboo range on all UK independent accounts to increase the sales growth.
- Manage daily, and weekly activities to meet agreed targets
- Agree targets, business objectives and commercial terms for accounts to deliver the sales growth.
- Formulate a strategy for the successful management all identified accounts including call frequency and account categorisation.
- Deliver a successful and consistent approach to the commercial terms of all accounts including and not limited to discount structure, growth rebates and promotional plans in agreement the Sales Director UK & Ireland.
- Ensuring close collaboration with the E-Tail Manager to ensure e-commerce strategy is being executed to deliver sales growth
- Delivering successful sell-in of NPD alongside clear account communication
- Ensure the correct brand assets are being provided and utilised effectively and the brand is represented to guidelines.
- The creation and management of Joint Business Plans for key independent retailers as mutually agreed with Sales Director UK & Ireland.
- Ensure the ranging is correct for each retailer and stock is managed effectively.
- Working closely with marketing to ensure a consistent and up to date instore and online execution of the Bugaboo brand as per guidelines
- Provide monthly sales forecasting, highlights, risk and opportunities for overall account base
- Working closely as part of the Commercial Team to deliver trade shows and events as required.
- Execution of retailer events working cross-functionally as required
- Identifying and opening new account opportunities in agreement with Sales Director UK & Ireland
- Supporting the Training and Merchandising of Accounts as required
Technical and Behavioural Skills
- Proven understanding and delivery of customer journeys to maximise performance
- Strong commercial awareness and proven financial analysis skills and champions the use of data
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven ability to influence across multi-functions
- Agile thinker with ability to respond to change at pace
- Drive to succeed, with a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent networking skills to keep close to industry news and competitor activity
Knowledge & Experience
- Account Management background with field-sales understanding
- Experience of building and delivering Joint Business Plans
- Experience of onboarding new accounts and delivering growth to existing accounts
- Business /marketing degree or equivalent (preferred)