National Account Manager – Online and Convenience - Field based
- My client has become a household name and aspiring company to work for, with a great brand and product who are leaders within their category
- The UK business has achieved double digit growth in recent years with much more to come!
- With a recent ATL campaign, product innovation and brand relaunch this is a great time be joining this brand.
- Due to continuous growth and progression they are recruiting an opportunity for an online and convenience National Account Manager to progress their career in this exciting and collaborative environment.
- As National Account Manager you will take responsibility for the online and convenience customers.
- You will be responsible for shaping customer strategies and delivering successful JBPs and Promotional Strategies as well as managing account budgets and investment.
- Execute the customer account plan to deliver net sales and gross profit.
- You will take ownership of your account to deliver an innovative pipeline of products and in return, be given the opportunity to progress your career in one of the most exciting brands in the industry.
- You will be on the upward curve of your FMCG Sales career and be able to demonstrate a track record of success within your account base.
- You will be highly commercial, great relationship builder and results focussed.
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and P&L’s
- Development of the JBP process
- A strategic thinker with strong planning and analytical skills.
- This role is home based with access to the south east based commercial head office twice a week and travel to customers.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 9/15997/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.