- Join a respected garden / DIY trade supplier with a real point of difference
- Take responsibility for a high value customer relationship
- A broad National Account Manager’s role embracing sales growth and operational improvement
A respected branded and own-label supplier to the garden and DIY trade with a clear point of difference.
The Role of National Accounts Manager:
This is a senior appointment with responsibility for the company’s largest UK retail customer, inheriting a business relationship that has become a strong partnership over 20 years of trading together. Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with buyers at a high level of detail to grow sales of own-label products
- Negotiate trading terms that deliver maximum value from the customer relationship
- Work closely with colleagues in procurement, demand planning, operations and finance to constantly improve the customer experience
- Provided detailed customer analysis including monthly sales forecasts
- Embrace opportunities for new business wins
National Accounts Manager Profile:
We are looking for an experienced National Accounts Manager with a successful track record of sales to one or more major UK retail customers. In addition, our target candidate will be:
- Based in the South of the UK and prepared to travel on business as required
- A proven ability to manage a high-volume retailer with branded or own label solutions
- Proven cross-functional skills with a high level of ability to manage projects
- Commercially astute and a keen negotiator with previous experience of range-reviews
- Able to work autonomously but an engaging team player with great communication skills
- Numerate, articulate and with advanced IT skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded by a negotiable basic salary up to £50,000, performance-based bonus, car, company benefits and all of the expenses and support required to work remotely.
Please apply now for further details or send your CV to email@example.com
If you don’t hear from us within 5 days of your application you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this role. Due to high volumes of response we are unable to provide feedback for every individual application.