Calling all Brand Managers!!
I have taken an exciting brief for a leading challenger business that has global backers with one intention in mind – to become the best Vegan brands in the market.
The business places a real emphasis on not only offering great products sold through key UK Retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrison’s and Iceland, they also place a huge emphasis on sustainability. When sourcing their products, rather than go for the “easy option”, they ensure that all products are sustainable and don’t negatively contribute to the local environment to which they are sourced.
About the role
With an established consumer base, the role of Brand Manager will be to make sure that these brands stand out in a noisy part of the industry. The journey you will be taking these two amazing brands on is part of a larger, global movement for sustainability.
You will focus on:
- Implementing multi-channel, multi-touch point marketing plans that deliver the brand goals by localising global brand initiatives and developing local activations – including but not limited to digital marketing, PR, advertising, social media, events and shopper marketing
- Work with the global brand and technical teams to propose and develop NPD and then manage all new product launches in the UK.
- Work with sales team to ensure the brand, its ranges and the shopper marketing are optimised within key trade customers across retail, wholesale and foodservice
- Represent the brand in customer meetings
- Build strong relationships across the organisation with a focus on the global brand team and UK sales team
- Plan and control the Marketing Budget
- Evaluate the ROI and performance against KPIs of all relevant marketing activity
You will have experience at Junior Brand Manager/Brand Manager level within FMCG (Food & Drink)
A proven track record of developing and moving brands forward
Launching campaigns is a key part of this role, this is an area that you will be well versed in
You will have lead on NPD Projects with a hands on role with Innovation.
A track record of increasing Sales and ROI – as much as this is a great role with a real purpose, it’s a commercial role too!