National Account Manager – High Street
Home based / South East Office 2 days a week
Up to £52k plus car allowance £7k, bonus c15% & benefits
- This large, well-regarded business has a strong portfolio of loved consumer brands.
- Role is key for delivering single snacking vision in Away from Home consumption
- Culture wise they are people-oriented, passionate for developing their employees & highly collaborative.
- We are looking for a NAM to manage High Street retailers accounts such as Boots & WHSmith
- Working in the Convenience team you’ll work closely with the Channel Controller in developing the Away from Home strategy and lead an external field sales partner to execute the single snacking vision
- Building on a solid platform and relationships, they are now looking for a dynamic NAM to play a pivotal role in achieving growth plans and to strategically develop the relationships further.
- You will have proven big brand sales experience ideally with a minimum of two trading cycles under your belt operating at Retailer Head office level whether within Convenience, Grocery or Discounters
- Naturally, this is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition, enthusiasm and creativity, combined with a high level of technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial acumen.
- Ability to listen, understand & respond to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within a branded food business environment
- Eager to learn and develop!
Benefits & details:
- Salary is up to £52k plus £7k car allowance, c15% bonus opportunity, pension and private medical.
- This is based* in a South East office c2 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer (*post Covid)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15988/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.