Power into 2021 with a great new job! CPM are looking for Sales Executives to work for us representing the premium brand DeWalt in trade outlets promoting their range of tools. £28,500 per annum plus up to 10% bonus and a company vehicle.Ideal location:
Birmingham, B1Territory covering
: Midlands and parts of Wales
We are seeking Sales Executives who have a passion and knowledge of power tools. Demonstrate your excellent relationship building skills and support the wider Stanley Black&Decker team across the trade sector. If you have the passion to succeed it could well open doors to further exciting career moves in the future!What will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
* Visiting trade and construction tool retailers in your territory representing the DeWalt product range, maximising all potential sales opportunities for all brands and also new products
* Achieving sales growth across your territory, ensuring all sales opportunities for new products are maximised
* Implement any promotional deals, planning how best to promote them across your territory
* Know your market - be aware and feedback on market and competitor activity and customer trends
* Build great relationships in store and ensure the database is kept up to date with contacts, product ranges stocked, pricing and competitor activity for each outlet you visit.
* Continually grow your technical knowledge of the products and marketplace
* Identify and train in store tool specialists
* Identify and follow up new business and new product opportunities across your territory
* Be an ambassador for the brand, participating in commercial trade shows and events.You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if you
* You are sales focused, able to plan strategically and driven by priorities and achieving goals.
* You are a strong communicator, able to negotiate and sell with ease
* Have a solid sales background and a passion for power tools and DIY.
* Like to work hard and play hard, there is a great team culture!
* Have a full UK driving licenceWhy work for us?
* Salary: £28,500 plus 10% bonus
* Company van, tools and uniform provided
* 37.5 hrs per week Monday -Friday with some weekend work required
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.