- An established start-up drinks business operating in the low & no alcohol category achieving high growth
- Exceptional backing and support from investors and industry experts with impressive track records of launching and growing start-up brands successfully in the UK
- Outstanding consumer response and performance in last year with listings with Top Grocery retailers
- Energetic and fast-paced culture that champions both competition and cooperation – fun and exciting environment
- Overall target to grow low & no category, increase distribution and become market-leaders
- This is a unique opportunity to guide & lead the category narrative for this high growth new category!
- Due to company growth and securing major retailer listings they believe now is the time to hire a Category Insights Manager to join the team and help grow out the business across trade channels
- The category is in its infancy and its scale is unprecedented when you think about where it could be in 5 years from now and you will be part of shaping the category voice and vision in the industry
- No surprise you’ll work with an array of consumer data, including Kantar, IRI and customer data sets; and be tasked with developing successful category sell-in decks and become the guiding category voice
- You will work closely with the founders and SLT on the longer-term strategy and guide NPD strategy
- This is an excellent category manager opportunity for anyone looking for something slightly different in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in a Category or Retail function, or be working for a leading data and insights business
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
Benefits & Details:
- Salary is open
- Strong bonus package and will also be eligible for the internal Share Scheme
- Office based in West London c2days a week
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15982/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.