Regional Technology Sales Trainer - Lenovo
Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus + Company car + Paid holiday
Territory 1: Bristol, Cardiff, Bath, Southampton and surrounding areas
Territory 2: Birmingham, Midlands and surrounding areas
Do you love working with tech?
Do you thrive on training and sharing your knowledge on tech?
Do you want to develop your career and achieve your development goals?
You will be responsible for:
- Providing in depth product and sales training to store colleagues on the LENOVO brand and product range with the objective of increasing positive recommendations and active sales of our range in store.
- Establishing credible, collaborative and profitable relationships with retail outlets in your territory to deliver LENOVO’s annual objectives and drive sales.
- Be a product ‘expert’ - ensuring you are an expert in not only LENOVO products but have a genuine understanding of the category with an understanding of how to train people to match needs and sell LENOVO products, not just demonstrate features and benefits
- Motivating, training and engaging retail colleagues with the LENOVO brand and products with the objective of securing positive recommendation of our range and increased sales.
- Visiting your listed retail outlets and regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising awareness of the Lenovo brand and new product opportunities
- Maximising in store availability and visibility through merchandising.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience working with tech products, or a strong passion for technology and particularly the computing industry
- A passion for training, and strong presentation skills.
- Passion for the latest tech and gadgets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Extra benefits include: Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.