With an impressive product portfolio, our client is a leading supplier of contemporary home furnishing products to national and independent retailers alike.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business to take responsibility for a portfolio of existing retail accounts whilst actively developing new business opportunities. Based from North London head office, you will
- Work with an existing group of national retailers to develop and maintain strategic, enduring relationships whilst identifying both immediate and longer-term sales and profit opportunities.
- Identify key product looks and trends and work with the buying team to source products that can meet this demand to optimise sales and profit.
- Identify potential new customers and develop a strategy around product and service to optimise sales and profit.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market to predict customer demands and product trends. Strategic planning by analysing data, performance, and feedback.
- Work with internal teams around marketing, stock management and customer service to ensure customers opportunities are optimised.
- Work with technical staff at both factories and in our offices to ensure that products developed meet customer standards in terms of performance and compliance.
- Track and record all account activity and submit monthly reports on progress.
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build loyalty to the company.
- Have the necessary skills to identify how markets are changing and develop strategies for an ever-increasing digital world.
Experience of managing national retail accounts within the home furnishings, particularly Textiles, industry is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, whilst being able to multi-task, prioritise and manage their time effectively. You must be comfortable in both a leadership and team player environment with the ability to face challenges and solve problems.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Contact Number: RCG/23420
Tel: 01275 813027
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.