Senior National Account Manager – Convenience & High Street – Challenger high growth brands
An opportunity has arisen to join a truly innovative and challenger branded business who have delivered 6+ years of double-digit growth through excellent brand marketing strategies and maintaining strong relationships with their customers. We are recruiting a Senior National Account Manager position to lead the Convenience & High Street channel.
- Innovative challenger branded business in high growth
- An employee and culture focused business
- Track record of success - reached double digit growth over the past 6 years
- In demand, on trend products
- Authentic working environment – no restrictive process
- Senior National Account Manager – Convenience & High Street
- Manage a portfolio of Innovative, high growth challenger brands
- Lead the Convenience & High Street channel through strategic and creative thinking
- Identifying opportunities within the existing customer base
- Home based with Southern Head office requirement 1-2 days per week post Covid
- c£60k (Experience dependant) plus bonus, car allowance and strong benefits
Successful candidate profile:
- You will have at least 4 years of National Account / Senior National Account experience, having experienced at least 4 trading cycles
- Branded FMCG experience
- Ideally we are looking for someone with a track record of success with Convenience or High Street retailers.
- Wholesale experience will also be considered
- Someone that desires a fully autonomous role – has the potential to be a career defining position
- Commercially focused
- Creative and collaborative mindset
- Passionate about working with high growth branded food products.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a true career defining role within a high growth branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate you career, then please apply now quoting reference 20/15935/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website