Competitive salary & package
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, dynamic and energetic eCommerce Executive to join a well-known global consumer products business who are a major player in their category. This is a new role due to growth and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
Working as part of the highly collaborative eCommerce team, you will provide support to the growth and running of the Amazon EU business.
- Accountable for best-in-class product detail pages and providing recommendations to improve current content
- On-going creation and maintenance of A+ content and brand store on Amazon
- Develop and maintain a close partnership with the eCommerce Manager to create and deliver the sales and profitability plan for Europe
- Track and dispute chargebacks and review operational queries
- Liaise with the Supply and Operations team to ensure optimum stock levels are met
- Set up new products on Vendor Central platform
- Daily interaction with the Vendor central and Seller central Amazon portals
- Build solid connections with other functions to support the strategic growth of eCommerce
- Constantly find ways to improve processes and think outside the box
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role and passion for eCommerce
- Previous Amazon experience at seller and vendor level is highly desirable
- Confident, self-motivated, pro-active attitude to work and learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word & Power-point
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
Fluency in any European language would be a big advantage, as would experience of graphic design.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to help deliver significant revenue growth, whilst changing the way the business drives efficiency and effectiveness, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.