- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated health focused food company
- Highly reputable business with brands in high growth
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the business
- As a result of progression there is an exciting Senior National Account Manager to lead the channel across Health & Organic focused customers
- As Senior National Account Manager, you will be joining this leading ethical Organic Food & Drink business
- High growth branded portfolio across a niche and rewarding customer base
- Maintain and grow this account base through strategic implementation and creativity
- This is perfect role for a P&L accountable NAM with at least 3 years’ experience. Could be someone working for a corporate blue chip wanting to break away from the process or a NAM currently working for a healthy food & drink business.
- You will have at least 3 years experience at NAM level, having experienced 3 trading cycles operating with Head office level customers
- Bring branded FMCG background & training
- You will be able to collaborate internally with the commercial functions.
- Demonstrates commercial ability and an enthusiasm for the FMCG industry – Ideally a passion for organic food & drink brands.
Benefits & details:
- South East based office but field based contract. 2 days in office post Covid
- Salary is up to £50k-£55k plus bonus opportunity, car allowance, pension and private medical.
- Commitment to training, development & progression
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 20/15991/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.