Are you a Brand Manager with a flair for Digital Marketing? Are you a results-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? This is the role for you!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving branded FMCG business based in the Greater London area. Over the last 10 years the business has continued on it’s journey of growth, quickly positioning themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the health and fitness space. With a diverse and growing product portfolio, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business.
The company are now looking to add a Digital Brand Manager to their team – someone strategic, creative and able to think outside the box. Operating with a start-up mentality, you are encouraged to challenge back, use your initiative, and will be given the autonomy to get things done your way. This role will be encompassing all aspects of Digital and Brand Marketing. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and implementation of the Brand and Digital Marketing & Content strategy and plans
- Budget responsibility ensuring all planning is aligned to drive strategy and spend commitments
- Strong project management skills, taking projects from concept to execution with all key stakeholders aligned
- Optimization of all digital platforms according to audience and platform user insights
- Influence and guide brand comms strategy to ensure digital presence is accelerated
- Develop agency relationships for best practice on digital development and content
Stepping into a fast-paced and ever-changing business, the successful candidate will need to be a resilient character, reactive to change and ready for a challenge. You will be:
- 4+ years’ experience as Digital Brand Marketer with a background in FMCG
- Confident and passionate leader, unafraid to challenge the norm to identify new and innovative opportunities for growth while upskilling the team on all things digital
- Someone who brings solutions rather than problems and proactive in nature, using your initiative to grow the business
- Commercially minded, ambitious nature and passionate
In this role, you will have the freedom, flexibility and autonomy to make an impact from day one. If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.