They are currently searching for a Client Manager to join their team and sell their range of Infrastructure and Managed Service solutions. Your role will include:
- Managing existing opportunities and pipeline.
- To identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts.
- To fully understand the clients managed services in order to provide clients with expert knowledge.
The Client was established in 2005 and currently holds its head office in Dorking with additional offices in Bristol, London, Manchester and Guernsey.
They have three key strategies.Provide hosting, professional services and a wide range of managed servicesTo architect, supply and integrate Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions.Supply and renew industry leading vendors hardware & software maintenance alongside software licensing and compliance services.
The company has continued to grow in all areas of the business, posting revenues of over £10 million in their recent accounts to the end of March 2021.
They are currently working with over 300 clients annually working mainly in the manufacturing, distribution, financial, education and retail sectors. DescriptionSuccessful Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have an experience of selling resilient Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions.
- The candidate must have track record in selling IT Managed Services & Hosting Services, including Windows and storage solutions.
- Will have built up new business and account management experience.
- A proven ability to develop existing accounts.
- Ambitious and Self Motivated.
- Be lively and outgoing with a natural ability to build rapport and foster relationships
- Have a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to bring new ideas to the table
These abilities, combined with demonstrating the high degree of integrity for which we are renowned, will reap a rewarding career.ProfileSuccessful Candidate:
In summary, the successful candidate will have a pro-active, outgoing attitude with good negotiating skills and can work well within a team. In addition, you must be quick learning, have good housekeeping skills and a good telephone manner.
You must be able to prove a good record of excellent client care in dealing with employees, clients and members of the public. You must be able to contribute to the development of a professional working environment. You must demonstrate that you have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities. You must have a flexible approach to work to meet deadlines.Job Offer
- Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Location: Dorking Head Office but support flexible home working
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
- 1% Pension initially and 3% after one years' service
- 28 days holiday per year inclusive of Bank Holidays