Retail Field Sales Executive
Location: Milton Keynes/Watford and surrounds
Salary: £20,000 basic plus competitive KPI based bonus, company car, mobile phone and client supplied tablet
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: BAT UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Are you interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands out there? Here at Reach we represent many of the biggest names on the market with clients including, but not limited to, Nestle, Heathrow Airport, Dr Oetker and Premier Food.
We are looking for a Full Time, Permanent Field Sales Executive to represent our global client British American Tobacco. You will work exclusively for the British American Tobacco account, joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving their brand.
British American Tobacco have been around for a long time – since 1902 in fact – and they have evolved into one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. You will be maximising sales for their key Tobacco and potentially reduced risk product brands such as Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, Rothmans, Vype, Cirro and Ten Motives in the Grocery sector.
Employed by Reach, you will work with a team who are responsible for raising British American Tobacco brand performance, awareness and availability across UK retailers. You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
What is in it for me?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business that believes in investing in talent and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including:
- A competitive basic salary with KPI led bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Tablet with market leading sales technology to help you maximise sales
- Mobile phone
- Fuel card
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monday to Friday Standard working hours
- Discounts on healthcare plans and local deals with MediCash*
What will I be doing?
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities with stores, using sales data to drive in store purchases.
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers).
- Supporting with retail inventory management to resolve product supply chain issues and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Training store staff on existing and new products.
- Providing insightful and actionable market intelligence feedback using the data you have collated.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory.
Why should you come to work for us?
- We give you the ability to make your own decisions that will allow you to drive performance in your territory. We know that by encouraging you to use your knowledge, share your views and make recommendations you will help shape our service.
- We provide you with on-going training to maximise every opportunity to reach your greatest potential, including access to an extensive suite of learning & development materials.
- We equip you with an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of field sales retail and FMCG processes that will enable your future career aspirations.
- Giving you access to the insight, data and reports lets you effectively and efficiently direct your actions in store.
We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do – we work hard, and we celebrate success together – with you!
As a values-driven company we welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group
*Medicash is available to employees following a successful probation period