- Market-leading foods business with a dynamic culture and exceptional growth record
- Real expertise and authority in their field with a completely customer-focused mission and purpose
- Agile working environment that rewards entrepreneurial spirit
- Now seeking Telesales Manager to support and grow the team.
- We are looking for a result driven Telesales Manager who will focus on managing the telesales team to deliver business growth.
- Responsible for annual budgets and forecasts to ensure the business is holding the right stock levels
- Telesales Manager will provide effective internal management of customer base to deliver margin and volume growth as well as drive continuous improvement in customer service.
- Understand the market and use a wide range of tools and techniques to analyse the market and develop appropriate business plans that ensure customer growth.
- The ideal candidate for the Telesales Manager role must have previous telesales management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The Telesales Manager must have experience of multiple products selling.
- Negotiation and SAP/ ERP system experience.
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £43K
- Pension contributions
- 23 days holiday
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 10/15990/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.