Responsible to the Area Sales Manager for the increase and development of product sales values, volumes, and reward scheme membership within the retail market sector, providing regular merchandising visits to flooring retailers and offering assistance, guidance, and support within the designated geographical area.
1. Maintain contact with existing retailers, wholesalers, and influencers in order to achieve the level of reward scheme sales and membership targets set.
2. Conduct retailer appointments and reviews, maintain records, and report all market intelligence monthly or as and when necessary, cleansing of customer data and advise the Marketing Department of necessary changes.
3. Provide or facilitate product training using the F. Ball Centre of Excellence or remotely to promote the products and the company into the retail market.
4. Develop product sales with existing customers, plan, target and develop new customers in line with reward scheme sales and membership targets as agreed with the ASM’s.
5. Carry out regular merchandising visits to maximise product promotion in retail floor shops.
6. Provide commercial guidance and product assistance for the use of F. Ball products, liaise with the technical service department and representatives in accordance with quality assurance procedures regarding the management of complaints, investigation, resolution and reports.
7. Monitor, measure and record retailer, wholesaler, and competitor activities to the ASM, confirming any competitor changes in pricing, trading terms, products, promotions or buying trends.
8. Submit all personal and company expense claims within the given time frame advised and adhere to the latest version of company car policy supplied.
9. Ensure all customer and company requests received are dealt with correctly, within the timescales given and in line with company procedures as required.
10. Carry out any other reasonable additional tasks required in accordance with the job description.
To apply for this role, please click the 'APPLY NOW' button