- Now arguably one of the most innovative food brands in the industry, our client has become a household name and aspiring company to work for
- They have been at the forefront of innovation and have been responsible for some of the most unique NPD of the food industry in recent years
- They have won numerous awards and now due to continued growth and progression they are recruiting a rare opportunity for an Impulse National Account Manager to progress their career in this exciting environment.
- As National Account Manager you will take responsibility for their highly strategic Impulse & Highstreet retail relationships
- You will be responsible for shaping and delivering successful JBPs and Promotional Strategies as well as managing account budgets and investment.
- You will take ownership of your account to deliver an innovative pipeline of products and in return, be given the opportunity to progress your career in one of the most exciting brands in the industry.
- You will be on the upward curve of your FMCG Sales career and be able to demonstrate a track record of success within your account base;
- You will be highly commercial, great relationship builder and results focussed.
- You will be accessible to a St Albans based office and be willing to travel to customers.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15989/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.