CPM are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our team representing a global drinks giant in the Grocery sector.
As a Senior Account Manager, you're taking on a key role within the team, tackling all the challenges that come with managing clients and teams of people; running projects, being the client's main day-to-day CPM contact - the person they rely on to go the extra mile and get things done. The rewards come from working at a consistently high standard and you'll need a thorough understanding of how the CPM client service process operates to be able to successfully deliver. Salary up to £50k ,Car allowance, 10% Company Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 26 days holiday, rising by one day per year up to 31 days + flexible benefits.
Location: Thame OX93PG
* To develop client relationships through regular meetings to review performance, both financial and against KRA's.
* To train and develop direct reports and to ensure a culture of building high-performing teams through a positive investment in talent.
* To identify new business opportunities and work with line manager to prepare and present proposals to add value to client operation and extend service.
* To monitor and control budget, ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
* To ensure correct head office departments are briefed in time to develop client objectives, and internal processes are adhered to.
* To work across divisions and accounts and collaborate with the various stakeholders within CPM
* To assist when required and use your expertise and experience with new business pitches, helping to create pitch documents and tender responses for both existing and new clients.
* To maintain and develop systems to measure achievement of objectives, including an appropriate level of field accompaniment and auditing.
You'd be great for this role if:
* You have previous Account Management experience in a fast-paced environment
* You have a proven track record of delivering results and managing a high performing team
* You're want to work in a Company that values its people and actively supports progression
* You can demonstrate your ability to build strong relationships with clients and your team
* You're organised and driven, with a good dose of analytical skills /commercial awareness.
* You have knowledge of the grocery /or FMCG sector
Expand your Horizons:
You'll need to quickly get to know your client's business inside-out and have a clear understanding of the services and performance levels they expect from CPM - and likewise what CPM expects from you. You'll use this insight, your personal communication skills and your sales experience to build strong professional relationships with your clients, learn how to influence their people and processes to encourage decisions and actions, identify opportunities to add value, and grow our business wherever you can.
Make your Mark:
There's no short cut to being the best, but you'll be supported in taking responsibility for your own on-going professional and personal development and that of your team. We encourage a culture of excellence and reward individual achievement with outstanding opportunities for progression.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.