Are you an FMCG Category Manager actively seeking a new challenge? Looking for a role with flexibility within a supportive and close-knit team? Look no further!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a Home Counties based FMCG business whose offering has grown from strength to strength in recent years. The business offers trust, autonomy and an informal environment working alongside a close-knit team, making this a very attractive position. They’re looking for a Category Manager to join them for an interim position.
As Category Manager, your focus will be Top 4 Grocery retail to support brand growth, providing valuable insights and analysis.
- Interpretation and analysis of data, reviewing gaps, shelf space, trends, promotional activity etc to provide ongoing reports
- Category range review, evaluation and rationalization
- Provide actionable insights to improve Brand visibility in store
- Identify current and future category segment dynamics
- Translation of analysis to meaningful insight, presenting findings to internal and external commercial teams building strong relationships
- Collaborate with the National Accounts team to deliver compelling insight to the Grocery Retailers
Successful candidates will already be operating in FMCG / Consumer Durables, with proven success in presenting to and advising their customer.
- Already operate in a Retail environment, FMCG or Consumer Durables, in a role that requires analysis and customer relationship management at head office level
- Be numerate, with strong excel skills
- Be an excellent communicator, able to negotiate and influence
- Be able to develop strong customer relationships at head office level, building rapport, trust and a collaborative way of working
- Be highly analytical, able to analysis different sets of data and translate into something meaningful (IRI, Nielsen, Dunhumby, EPOS)
- Be service orientated, a good listener with a can do attitude who is keen to develop practical and compelling solutions
This is a brilliant business and an exciting brand; if this opportunity sounds as though it could be right for you, please so not hesitate to hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.