Head of Channel - Grocery
We're looking to speak to well-rounded Sales Controllers or Head Sales, with the confidence and adaptability to test themselves in a fast paced, dynamic, results led business.
- Are you looking for a leadership role?
- Crave autonomy and ownership with a passion for driving results?
- Do you have extensive UK Grocery experience?
Self-motivation, resilience and tenacity are likely to underpin a natural desire to challenge the status quo. Impact and driving change will be the key ingredients to success.Based in the North, you will lead the Grocery channel for a portfolio of power brands, managing a team of 6.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the board and leadership team to shape strategy, build a team and put down the building blocks to make an immediate impact and shape the direction of the category.Proven FMCG sales leadership is a must, ideally having been trained in one of the blue-chip organisations.Successful candidates will have
- 5-10 years experience in account management/development with P&L accountability
- Leadership and team management experience is a must
- Top 4 Grocery Retail & Brand experience
- Numerate, leverage data and measure ROI
- Strategic in thought
- Strong commercial ability and acumen
- New business development
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for developing and delivering the sales strategy, achieving net sales and margin targets through effective leadership. We're looking for a truly inspirational leader who is passionate about developing others and achieving success
- As a member of the UK Leadership Team you will actively contribute to overall business strategy development, execution and together with the team accountable for overall business results.