Nelsons is the UK’s largest manufacturer of natural healthcare products, operating in the market place for over 150 years with a wide range of brands and products; inspiring generations to live healthier and happier lives. We are proud of our brands - RESCUE range, Bach Original Flower Remedies, Spatone, Nelsons Arnicare, Nelsons Teetha, Nelsons creams including H+Care and Nelsons homeopathic ClikPak range – which are distributed worldwide to over 60 countries.
The National Account Executive will deliver sales and profit targets for the nominated accounts in line with
the UK objectives, to identify new business opportunities and provide full support to the National Accounts
- Manage and develop some of our smaller Accounts to ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets are met or exceeded.
- P&L responsibility for assigned customer portfolio.
- Search out and develop new business prospects.
- Assist National Accounts team in delivering across all the strategic priorities by;
- Completion of retailer new line forms and promotional forms.
- Completion of retailer admin relating to sales/JBP.
- Creation of customer presentations.
- Running reports to provide insights.
- Analysis of market data to provide solution-based insights.
- Ecommerce operational support.
- Build and maintain central files such as customer trading terms and product SKU attributes, logistic specifications.
- Supply National accounts with required information and materials such as product imagery, price information, stock availability.
- Support National Accounts Team in organising supplier conferences and meetings both externally and internally.
- Complete regular store visits and provide in depth reports with photographic evidence ofpromotional compliance, merchandising compliance and competitor activity.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships, alliances and networks both externally and internally.
- Perform any other duties related to the promotion, sales and delivery of the products as directedby the management team from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of up to 1 years’ sales in FMCG, Healthcare or similar environment preferable
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Solution focused and ambitious to achieve success
- Able to work under pressure
- Analytical skills
- IT literate
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel