If you live and breathe drinks, marketing and all things digital we want to talk to you! We are a rapidly growing, founder-led, entrepreneurial drinks business and we need a dynamic digital native to join our small team.
We are focused on increasing our digital footprint and we are looking for someone to work alongside our agency network, likeminded partners and our customers to develop compelling content, produce winning assets and track marketing campaigns to continuously learn and adapt.
You’ll have one or two years’ experience in marketing, the drinks industry or a digital role (ideally all three). You’ll have a strong grasp of current digital marketing channels, understanding the potential of social media because you live in that world and see how brands resonate with you on a daily basis.
You should also love delicious drinks and have a passion for challenger brands with a difference. You won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done, think outside the box whilst keeping a firm eye on the detail.
- Assisting and planning digital marketing campaigns, alongside our agency resource, including SEO, email, conversion rate optimisation and paid media
- Maintain our social media presence across all channels including community management, influencer research and outreach and reporting of growth and engagement
- Report on performance of all marketing activity and campaigns against agreed metrics
- Audit and update our eCommerce listings to ensure our content is true to our brand
- Develop and own our library of assets, ensuring a suite of assets and templates of on-brand materials are available to our global network of distributors and customers
- Manage, maintain and optimise our website to support webshop sales - drafting content, managing stock inventory, creating new assets
- Develop, maintain and measure partnerships with likeminded businesses, acting as a point of contact for brands who complement our business
- Clear briefing and management of graphic design resource to create impactful brand assets
- Collaborate with sales teams (on and off trade) to help drive success through digital marketing, creation of best-in-class POS assets and activations
- Copywriting in our brand tone of voice and thorough proofing reading
- Liaise with photographers to develop photography to be used on cross-channel campaigns
- Manage inventory and logistics of sales and marketing stock for campaigns, the Double Dutch brand website, and customer marketing and staff samples.
- Management, research and deployment of gifting and branded POS materials
- Working with designers and printers on creation of sales collateral
- Monitor relevant inboxes to review and respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Develop perfect pairings for our range of premium mixers and tonics – finding new ways to help customers and consumers engage with our flavours
Experience - Required
- Degree in Marketing or related field, or marketing accreditation
- A digital native; experience of, or strong interest in, digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to adapt and thrive, to embrace change and challenge, and to enjoy working in a fast paced, fun, founder-led business
- Impeccable attention to detail, especially when multi-tasking, ability to remain calm under pressure
- Capable self-starter who can take direction and then run with a project to completion
- Outgoing, people person, able to persuade to influence project success
- Experience managing complex projects, timelines and budgets
- A passion for great brands and building challenger brands
- Highly creative – capable of writing copy and generating supporting visual content (as well as working with people to generate the visual content, adept at judging on/off brand etc).
Experience – Preferrable
- Proven working experience in FMCG/beverages
- Experience in digital marketing (SEO, email, social, paid media)
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools and platforms (e.g. Google Analytics / Sprout Social / Klaviyo etc)
- Up to date with latest trends and best practice in online marketing and measurement
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop
- Passion for flavour; food, bartending, cooking or anything that requires an ability to understand flavour and how different drinks might work when mixed together