– Minimum of 3 years of Business Development/Sales, ideally within drinks.
– Commercial knowledge and prior experience within the on-trade channel
– Extensive experience and drive to win new business
– Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a natural ability to build relationships
A leading player within the wine and drinks arena is on the hunt for a commercial superstar to join their growing team in London. Within this role you will expected to manage several key customers within greater London, delivering against the brands target and commercial business plans.
There is also an emphasis on winning new business, as there Is a lot of growth potential for the brand within a very visible capacity. As such, the role requires a tenacious self-starter, who can build strong and lasting relationships at a multitude of levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly sought-after business and to be part of a growing team and inclusive culture.
– Company car
– Annual Bonus
– Opportunity to work with award-winning brands