Title - Marketing Communication Manager
Salary – up to £30k
Location – Coventry/2 Days WFH
Your potential new employer is a business that has grown from £20 Million Turnover to over £45 Million turnover in recent years, having launched a new product with great success just prior to 2020.
With a growth mind-set and defined routes to market, 3 to be precise, now is the time to bring on-board a talented Marketing Communications Manager.
Early tasks will be to develop the social media offering, with a particular focus on Tik Tok. You will also be working with Brand Ambassadors, PR agencies an Influencers.
About the role:
• Working with the Marketing Director to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate effective marketing communication campaigns
• Develop engaging content for digital assets including website, social media channels, online advertising, as well as product marketing materials
• Develop, manage and evaluate email marketing campaigns
• Manage websites, CMS and social media channels
• Undertake digital analytics, evaluation and reporting
• Support the Marketing Director in executing events strategies
• Producing PR material and publications collateral
• Developing internal communications activity
• Support the Marketing Director, where necessary, with brand development,
• Working with customers B2B, B2C on Own Brand and Customer branded product promotions, PR and social media
• Working directly with celebrity brand ambassadors on company and product PR through traditional channels and social media
• At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
• Proven ability to deliver effective multi-channel, marketing communications strategies and campaigns
• Exceptional writing skills, factual and creative, with experience in interpreting complex information for a lay audience
• Extensive social media knowledge and experience including but not limited too; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Website management
• Creative media skills – e.g. photography, filming and video editing
• Excellent communication, project management and data analytics skills
• Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft, Mail chimp and Adobe packages, Google Analytics
• Experienced in stakeholder engagement and working collaboratively with external partners
• Able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
I look forward to receiving your application!