Combine your passion for sports nutrition with a great sales career! Sales Executive required to promote market leading Lucozade Sport products in the Health and Fitness sector. £26,780 per annum plus 11% bonus + company car, tablet and mobile.Ideal location:
Watford, WD1 (flexible)
Territory covering the South of England.What will you be doing?
Working as a Sales Representative you would be calling into key national accounts / Health and Fitness venues in your territory. You will be representing Lucozade, one of the top 10 brands in the UK. Whilst this is a sales job, a large part of your role will be to educate fitness professionals and customers on the benefits of using Lucozade products as part of their training and fitness regime. Your knowledge and passion for the fitness sector will help you be seen as the expert and will in turn increase sales. You will have the autonomy to decide the right way to tailor the promotion of new products within your calls to ensure that you achieve the maximum impact and therefore sales. This will include ensuring the right products and ranges are stocked in the vendors and coolers and that the products are in the agreed locations.You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if
* You have a background/qualification in sports nutrition or sports science and would like to use your passion and knowledge of sports nutrition in a commercial arena
* You would love to represent such an iconic brand
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* If you enjoy succeeding, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
* You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Want to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to challenge yourself and be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essential
We welcome applications from people with a knowledge of sports nutrition and who have the influencing skills to be able to really make an impact in call, You could have a background of working in gyms, be a graduate or have FMCG sales experience, or just have the right attitude and sports nutrition knowledge to be seen as a credible advocate of such greats products make a success of this opportunity.Why work for us?
* £26,780 per annum plus an annual bonus of 11%
* Company car, tablet and mobile phone and generous holiday allowance
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.