Field Sales Development Executive (NEW Business and ACCT Mgmt)
Territory: South Central Reference: KSP/VET/COMB
Postcode Coverage – BA, BH, BN, DT, GU, KT, PO, RG, RH, SL, SM, SO, SP, TW, UB
Basic plus Commission/Bonus - avg 35k per annum, uncapped
The client we are recruiting for has a national profile. Our client is an established manufacture for over 30 years. Operating in 25 countries with an annual turnover of 60 million Euro’s. The range of products include fragrance, cosmetic, beauty and personal hygiene. Established in the UK since 2017.
We are looking for a dynamic driven Sales Executive who is looking to develop their sales career. This is an independent role we are looking for a ‘hunter’, candidates who is self-driven, organised, a great time keeper, act with honesty and integrity, a great communicator, a team player and is competent with IT systems (including emails and excel).
Below outline some of the key accountabilities required for the role, however, we are a growing company and thus, not exhaustive
- Drive new business opportunities via a 50% target of a "hunting" sales approach
- Maximising Sales Opportunities with existing Client Base 50% of role
- Generating New Sales
- Maintaining Customer relationships
- Delivering to customer visits and sales targets
- Customer Relations
- Creating New Business Opportunities
- Time planning
- Report completion and submission
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience in a similar/field-based role preferable not essential
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Preferably, working knowledge of Consumer/ FMCG/ Health & Beauty/Pharmacy outlets but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good demonstration of English written, verbal and communication skills
- Full Driving licence/Access to a vehicle
- Able to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
- Basic Annual Salary of £18,532 Net Sales Commission/Bonus average £35k
- Vehicle allowance (own car required, ideally a larger vehicle to support direct selling where feasible. Business insurance)
- Business Mobile phone & Laptop
- Auto Enrolment Pension after 3 months service
Keystone People Limited are a specialist recruitment agent in the field of Sales and Account Management. With over 50 years combined recruitment experience, we understand the feelings that candidates may be experiencing and offer an informal approach to our recruitment process.
To apply, please submit your most up to date CV via indeed.
Successful applicants at this stage will be invited to attend a Telephone Screening Interview
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time