£50-55k plus car, 18% bonus opportunity & strong benefits package
- An exciting Brand Manager opportunity to work on a portfolio of well-known, award-winning consumer brands with dominant positions within their category.
- This major player is recognised as a Great Place to Work and is fully committed to their people; proving superb working environment; leading training & development; and phenomenal career opportunities, whether locally or globally.
- We are now looking for a Brand Manager to lead across multiple brands within the portfolio and manage local market activation.
- Develop the Brand Strategy, to drive the brand in line with Brand/Business KPIs.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Brand and Activation Plans.
- Alongside this you will lead local market activation to fulfil the brand strategy and ensure financial objectives are met.
- This business is agile, and you will have a huge amount of cross functional exposure; from projects, developing innovation, customer engagement but also as the digital lead driving best practice.
- Education to degree level or a marketing qualification
- Brand management experience gained in Consumer / FMCG sector
- Strong understanding of media and digital expertise
- Excellent commercial acumen, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and proactive mind-set.
Benefits & details:
- A progressive and flexible working culture based on delivery; office expectations post covid c3 days a week; 2 days from home.
- Office is based Berkshire – accessible from M40 / M4 / M3 areas
- Up to £55k (dependent of experience) plus car and strong bonus & blue-chip package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15978/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.