A well-known branded SME food business based in London is looking for a Brand Manager to join their fun and friendly team and provide marketing support across various channels. This is a new role, due to growth and will be a hands-on marketing role, reporting to the Marketing Director and being responsible for helping to drive projects and campaigns across various channels.
Having recently launched d a D2C offering, they require someone to support with digital comms, from a content creation perspective and contributing to the management of social media. Other areas that the Brand Manager will get involved with are trade/retailer marketing and general project management in areas such as PR, influencer campaigns, and creating brand collateral. After the first 6 months in the role, there will be the opportunity to get involved in strategic campaign planning.
Key Skills & Experience:
- FMCG marketing experience working most recently in a client-side role – either supplying grocery retailers or selling D2C
- Experience in managing agencies and working collaboratively at all levels
- Ability to analyse and report on campaign efficacy, using insights to drive continual improvement
- Previous project management of complex projects from inception to execution
- Expertise in excel software and prior budget management experience
- Effective writing skills – including creative briefs and ideally also consumer-facing content such as newsletters and blog pieces
- Manage own time and proactively self-motivate – always pushing to deliver to a high standard and keeping track of top-line priorities.
- Hands-on approach, with an appetite to get involved in all aspects of the business
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.