Sales Representative for a global manufacturer of healthcare products. We are open to candidates from both FMCG and Healthcare backgrounds.Client Details
Sales Representative for a global manufacturer of healthcare products.Description
As a sales representative for the business, you will have complete autonomy, but, with the added support of an established and performing team. The employees are generously rewarded with excellent salaries, bonus and commission, all whilst genuinely helping to improve the lives of patients.
You will be accountable for the sales and market share growth within your territory (Midlands) as well as maximising the impact of marketing plans. You will be liaising with a diverse group of stakeholders within the NHS and Private hospital setting in order to communicate and deliver tangible value to the businesses proposition. As such, the role will challenge you to develop a broad skill set that is a great foundation for leadership or marketing roles.
· Grow sales via focused conversion of competitor business
· Cross selling to current and new customers in existing accounts
· High impact presentations and product demonstrations in target accounts
· Cold calling new prospects to introduce the business and products/solutionsProfile
· Verifiable sales performance with evidence of developing 'real' new business and growing existing relationships
· Record of converting competitor customers/accounts via new business in new accounts· Minimum 3 years sales experience in either an FMCG, pharma or healthcare business
· Strong communication/presentation skills
· Strong business acumenJob Offer
Up to £45,000 + car, £25K OTE, pension, healthcare