PepsiCo are looking for a fantastic individual to join the team and build strategic relationships with one of our top 4 customers in the UK.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
As part of our Customer Business Management team, you'll own a business category with one of our top 5 customers in the UK. You will also be owning joint business plans, building stronger network and strategic partnership with the customer, as well as managing a team.
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a building customer relationships and driving business agenda forward. The key to this role is being able to network and influence others in order to bring them on board with your ideas. You'll have very strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of customers, internal partners & stakeholders.
What you will get up to:
- Accountable for full ownership of PepsiCo's Nutrition business with the customer
- Achieve business commercial objectives
- Manage external customer relationships with key trading contacts to Buying Manager level
- Build Joint Business Plans to deliver mutual PepsiCo and customer growth
- Key part of customer leadership team - delivering positive team dynamic and showing role model behaviour
- Manage an internal matrix of Shopper Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Digital, Category Management teams
- Direct line management of team of 2
Your skills and ability:
- Sales experience, including past experience of account ownership
- Proven commercial and analytical ability in order to manage both the operational and strategic agendas
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a proven ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to conduct multi-faceted negotiations at both tactical and strategic/contractual level
- A customer-centric and innovative approach
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We offer a competitive salary and package, bonus, private healthcare, pension and many other benefits as well as fantastic flexible working opportunities.