Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of an individual to cover Midlands and M62 Corridor. The main purpose of this role is to to assist in developing and maintaining the sales of the companies lifting stations & pumps within the North of the UK, seeking out new customers as well as developing trading relationships with existing customers. This role will also support the relevant team of Area Sales managers in converting leads & enquiries generated within more Domestic Product lead accounts.
- To develop new and increase existing sales of our Commercial lifting station & pump range
- To visit sites/contractors to correctly specify which of our products would be suitable for that application – prepare quotations accordingly within a timely manner.
- Liaison with the National Sales Manager – Pumps & lifting Stations Customer Service Manager and Technical Manager on daily basis.
- To give correct technical advice relating to company’s products either by telephone, or in writing, as and when required.
- Build, maintain and secure long-term business relationships with both existing & new Commercial accounts within the territory of the North of the UK.
- To develop a robust business plans and undertake full category analysis in order to maximise potential return for Saniflo within the Commercial product sector.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the sector, keeping up-to-date with market trends and developments by competitors
About the Company:
A respected market leader within the Building Products sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales professionals to cover Midlands and M62 Corridor.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a similar technical sales role preferably within the plumbing &/or M & E sector
- Preferably with a strong technical and sales-oriented background (pumps & pumping systems)
- Proactive, motivated and driven.
- Business focused and aware.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentational.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven success in a similar role.
- Confident negotiator with ability to “close the deal”.
- Ability to self-manage own workload to tight deadlines, including balancing, planning and organising multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Preferably with a good understanding of the P & H industry’s dynamics and requirements
Please send your CV in the first instance to Russell Cripps by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.