Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of an individual to cover Kent, Essex, Sussex, London. The main purpose of this role is to provide a first-class support service to the companies major merchant customers through the provision of sales representation, product training, merchandising and progression of all sales leads both through the development of existing Independent Bathroom Showrooms and the acquisition of new outlets.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with allocated accounts as outlined by the business.
- Carry out formal and informal, and group and one-to-one, training sessions encompassing brand history, product training and sell up techniques.
- Lead management – Collating all relevant information and facilitation of all Contract leads on companies’ products, and or the passing of all Commercial product leads to the relevant Specialist Sales Manager.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports via the use of CRM.
- Market intelligence – report back competitor activity, such as product launches, pricing and promotional activity.
- Participate in sales events where appropriate.
- Maximize sales performance of designated accounts through the use of business intelligence such as sales and mix analysis.
- Achieve monthly targets in relation to sales performance and sales calls.
- Relay company communications to the appropriate people, responding to requests for information in a timely manner.
- Maintain a journey plan that encompasses the specified number of average “calls per day”.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the sector, keeping up-to-date with market trends and developments by competitors
- Provide support to the National Sales Manager as required.
About the Company:
A respected market leader within the Building Products sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales professionals to cover Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role preferably within the plumbing sector
- Proactive, personable, motivated and driven.
- Business focused and aware.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentational.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to self-manage own workload to tight deadlines, including balancing, planning and organising multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Preferably with a good understanding of the P & H industry’s dynamics and requirements.
Please send your CV in the first instance to Russell Cripps by email - email@example.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.