Landers Recruitment is working on behalf of a highly dynamic, forward-thinking and fast growing business that supply consumer products to supermarkets, retailers, and online retailers across the UK.
Team player environment. Analytical and data driven. Fast paced, hands on, flexible and adaptable!
Job Details | National Account Manager:
- Ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the successful management of your designated High Street Retail and Online Retail Accounts.
- Budget and P&L responsibility.
- Develop strong relationships with retailer contacts.
- Identify and maximise all potential sales opportunities.
- Effectively plan and mange retailers’ range and promotional calendars.
- Provide detailed sales vs, budget reports and analysis.
- We are looking for a minimum of 1 year in a similar Account Management / National Account Management role.
- Experience gained from the FMCG / Consumer Goods industry is required along with experience of managing Retail accounts.
- Experience of Managing Argos will be a good advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of profit and loss, margin, budgets, and forecasting.
- An enthusiastic, personable, and motivated personality who is interested to continuously improve and develop.
- Based North West UK
Please apply via this website or contact Luke Hodgson at Landers Recruitment for more information. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview.