Here at PepsiCo, we're looking for a talented Van Sales Supervisor to join us and manage one of our most successful Van Sales teams within the Nation. The ideal location for this role would be around Bristol area. You will be managing a team of up to 5 Van Sales Reps across that territory to grow our Van Sales business within this region.
The Van Sales Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the route has the right people in the right place with the right skills at the right time. A key element of this role is ensuring the route is managed in the most efficient way.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the worlds most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! With another year of stellar AGS rankings, we have a proven reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love, and our sales team have a fantastic ability to build market leading relationships with our retailers.
So why join the PepsiCo UK Field Sales Team? Our Field Sales team are passionate, creative, resilient and are always striving to improve what we do. We would not be able to do that without the strong support and collaboration we have as a business with all functions. We are empowered to make our mark, try new things, learn from them; learn from each other, continually develop ourselves and others, and above all; work as a team to drive success.
- Responsible for full line management of Van sales representatives to include 1:1's
- Accountable for Van Sales Representatives KPI performance management; motivate and drive the team to achieve target
- Responsible for bi-weekly work withs to ensure training plans reflect requirements
- Responsible for full region ensuring efficient route management
- Carries out investigations and disciplinary where appropriate
- Shares best practice regularly with team
- Full understanding of all the roles within the Field and upskills Van Sales Reps to build critical skills needed for promotions
- Responsible for financial reconciliation of all banking and policy procedures
- Required to cover a route to provide relief cover if needed
- Know the regions numbers inside and out
- Build & grow regional plans
- Understand their individual team members (SWOT/Skill Will)
- Ability to cover Regional Sales Manager and demonstrates traits capable of taking this role on in the future
What we're looking for:
- Sales experience essential with experience working in field (Vans) or retail desirable
- Management experience essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, 'can do,' attitude to role and duties.
- Flexible on locations, with the occasional overnight stay
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- Ability to adapt at short notice and do something radical
Salary & Benefits - Competitive salary, business car, company mobile, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 more, company pension, discounted Hotels & Restaurant deals, Gym discount PLUS so much more!)