Are you an SEO whizz looking for your next challenge? Does the idea of joining a growing team within an already thriving business sound appealing? Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting Consumer Goods business based in the North West. The company can boast several globally recognised brands, and continue to go from strength to strength having recently added an additional brand to their portfolio.
The company are now planning to their Digital Marketing team in the form of an SEO Specialist. This role ensures the company’s success though the development of category leading digital marketing activities and best in class user experience to drive online sales and brand awareness. Key responsibilities will include:
- Development and management of the overall SEO strategy across brand portfolio and accompanying websites
- Working alongside the Content Specialist to ensure excellence in execution through content, keyword and competitor research
- Continually seeking ways to improve performance and spot opportunities for development
- Keeping up to date with developments in SEO, industry updates and best practice
- Influence and guide brand comms strategy to ensure digital presence is accelerated
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Brand teams to ensure a fully integrated and collaborative approach across our creative outputs, both online and offline
As this is a newly created role within an already fast-paced and ever-changing business, the successful candidate will need to be a resilient character, reactive to change and ready for a challenge. You will be:
- Previous experience in an SEO role – minimum of 2 years’
- Confident and passionate SEO specialist, unafraid to challenge the norm to identify new and innovative opportunities for growth while upskilling the team on all things digital
- Strong data analysis skills and confident Excel user
- Proactive in nature, using your initiative to find solutions
- Commercially minded, ambitious nature and passionate
- Experience working with eCommerce sites is advantageous
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work independently and as part of a wider team
In this role, you will have the freedom, flexibility and autonomy to make an impact from day one. If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.