Are you seeking a new role in an exciting and pacey FMCG business? This forward-thinking business have a product that will shake up the industry and set for big things! Do you want to be a part of the journey?
Signature Career Management are partnered with a start up FMCG business that have a developed a game changing product in a category that is going to explode! All about healthier and happier lives, this is a lifestyle brand that not only allows the consumer to optimize aspects of their lives, but a percentage of all sales is also given back to organisations that empower fresh thinking towards mental health. Sound too good to be true?
At the helm are two founders with a great deal of experience in FMCG, tied with the fact there are some extremely interesting investors, this business is going places. This is an unbelievable opportunity to be part of something BIG and not one to be missed for those entrepreneurs at heart.
Based in Central London, (flexible working) you will be tasked with growing distribution of the off trade accounts (Top 4 Grocery focussed), and we’re looking for someone operating at Senior NAM/ Head of Channel lead to step into this role. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, shape strategy, build a team and put down the building blocks to make an immediate impact and shape the direction of the category.
Successful candidates will have –
- 5-10 years experience in account management/development with P&L accountability
- Top 4 Grocery Retail & Brand experience
- Numerate, leverage data and measure ROI
- Strategic in thought
- Strong commercial ability and acumen
- New business development
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
Key Responsibilities –
- Live the brand and represent our values to all stakeholders
- Transform the brand position in this channel and elevate the brand to be THE main challenger over a short period of time
- Show leadership within the business and clear communication to the team
- Demonstrate drive and motivation to deliver across the off trade
- Coach and develop more junior members of the team
If you’re up for the challenge then hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.